03 May 2012

Baron Baptiste Immersion

It's only two days until I attend the all day immersion with Baron Baptiste at the Weston Boston Waterfront hotel. I've no idea what to expect, and am getting just a wee bit nervous about them telling us to bring 2-3 changes of clothes for sweaty practice (only because it's from 9 am until 8 pm)! I hope to see some of you there, and I will be sure to write about the experience on Sunday. For more information and to register, check out http://www.baronbaptiste.com/events/event/all-day-immersion-with-baron-baptiste/.

And, if you miss him on Saturday, he'll be at the Yogathon on Sunday! (I decided not to be crazy enough to do both days. :-)

1 comment :

  1. That sounds great Jen! If I wasn't at a board meeting all weekend in Newton-I would love to have joined!

    ReplyDelete